The Finale - Basilisk The Finale - Basilisk

Great job, I really like this song. All the sounds seemed to mesh well and blend together, but stay defined as their own at the same time. You really pulled this off I think. Loved it.

DJB - It Wears a Suit DJB - It Wears a Suit

Woah man great song. Love the way you mix the step into the song, just one thing, although you used them quite well, Slenderman told me you don't own those vocals... and he's coming for you. *insert creepy face*

DJ-Babokon responds:

Yeah me and him are bros. B)

Did you know he makes excellent finger sandwiches?

CLAB - Teqneek vs Lil C CLAB - Teqneek vs Lil C

Easily Teqneek. Easily. Lil C sounds like a drunk sloth.

F-777 - Shaolin Warrior F-777 - Shaolin Warrior

Great great great song, I really loved it, Great job with keeping it sounding un-repetitive (non-repetitive?) Really loved it overall. Really smooth flowing, awesome job on mixing in the dubstep. Overall amazing song. Better than a lot of professionals.

Stress Greed Love Lust Stress Greed Love Lust

Great! There are some parts in the lyrics where I disliked cause it didn't flow, not trying to judge just trying to help, great song though, really liked it.

Psilolysergicamine responds:

Thanks! Totally get what you're saying. As long as you've got criticism, I'll take it!

First Try First Try

Cool for your first try.

Nothing But love Nothing But love

Hooked at 0:01

Crisis [ShadowBeatz] Crisis [ShadowBeatz]

Dat Drop O.O

D.R. Worlds Collide Remix D.R. Worlds Collide Remix

The main melody is a little too "electronicy?" Work with that and work out some kinks overall and it could be pretty good.